“As a young lad I have seen ‘Jaldoot’, Water wagons bright Pottable water my home town drought-hit Latur city from Miraj covering a distance of around 342 kilometres” recalls Arun Joshi, CEO of Apohan Corporate Consultants Pvt. Ltd. “If the Government can take such an initiative to answer the drought situation of Latur, I can find solutions to many such business phenomena. That’s how Apohan was born” Joshi explains his vision statement in a single line.
The complete preparation consists of documentation, valuation models, due diligence, investment contract to deal closure.
Apohan also formulates a business strategy, financial strategy & corporate management strategy to make a business professional, profitable, growing, stable & sustainable apart from being eligible & attractive for sufficient equity funding.
When asked about their Restart package to MSMEs distressed by COVID-19, Mr Joshi has an immediate reply. We have scope for many business models in our Ecosystem. They can associate with Apohan in the following ways:
- A high potential or growing business needing equity funding for new projects, new products, new markets, other new growth initiatives, etc.
- A financially distressed company, defaulting or loss-making company, an NPA, ARC, CIRP, etc account for equity finance for financial turnaround on profitability merit.
- An aspiring professional business: For the formulation of a long-term business strategy, financing strategy & corporate management plan to undertake big growth initiatives.
- A financial services company, M&A professional firm, financial intermediary, business deal broker: For M&A related strategic, statutory & compliance work in collaboration with Apohan.
- An individual/institutional strategic investor or financial investor interested in private companies: For buyout/equity investment in well-screened, well-studied, well-documented well-represented private businesses” he sums up.
Mr Joshi is also part if IS360 Ecosystem. Startups can utilise his professional services for the formulation of a long-term business strategy, financing strategy & corporate management plan to undertake big growth initiatives.
Arun Joshi can be reached as below:-